Sunday 9 September 2018

Reflection in real life


      In the 1st  week of school, I have learned the vast difference between my 2 years Full-Time National Service (NS)  and the studies in SIT.

      In NS, my work is not related to my studies. Now I had to revise all my past years educational from Polytechnic into this new course. I believe this will be a tough experience for me going through this semester. It is because, I have to interact to new courses and new friends, including friends from polytechnic.

    This week, we cover  5 different syllabus  which mathematics and C++ programmings are my favorite subjects. Physics,  Lifeskills and Measurements of Engineering are new syllabus to me, that I need more time to study through it.

     I have difficulties in my Physics, because in my years of education, I did not study this subject. Hopefully I wished to get more help from my lecturer, especially on the word problems that I need to do that Free Body Diagram (FBD), finding those Magnitude and Forces.
   
 

1 comment: